Project X Zone 2 Brave New World
|Release Date||27 Nov, 2015|
- Ultimate Team Up – Team up with classic characters from dozens of the most popular franchises in video game history
- Active Strategy Battles – Maneuver your characters into position and perform strategic attacks using different combinations in real time
- SEGA Smash – Featuring characters from YAKUZA: Dead Souls, the “Sakura Wars” series and “Virtua Fighter” series and more from SEGA Interactive Co., Ltd / SEGA Games Co., Ltd
- CAPCOM Commands – Featuring characters from Capcom’s franchises including the “Resident Evil” series, “Devil May Cry” series and “Megaman X” series
- BANDAI NAMCO Crossing – Includes characters from the “TEKKEN” series, Tales of Vesperia, and “.hack//” series from BANDAI NAMCO with more to come
- ***Please note that the screenshots are all based on Japanese version and does not represent as final ones***
A new cross-over project begins with ever-changing worlds, miraculous encounters, and bigger set of characters in the ultimate cross-over tactical RPG Project X Zone 2! Two years after the famous Project X Zone, the most awaited sequel is making the universes of heroes and villains rift once again with more beloved-characters from the prominent gaming companies - Capcom, Bandai Namco Entertainment, and Sega!
Worlds are getting crossed up again in Project X Zone 2. Like its predecessor, Project X Zone 2 follows the original story of the first franchise. The war between heroes and villains has gotten bigger that chaos is unimaginable due to the uncontrollable opening of the portal of the different worlds! It's time to discover the cause of the rift and stop evil from coming through and spreading into the worlds. This will only be possible with the team-up of great heroes. Introducing the presence of the new characters from the different legendary franchises: Capcom characters Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 6), Vergil (Devil May Cry series), Strider Hiryu (Strider); Bandai Namco heroes Kazuya Mishima (Tekken series), Haseo (.hack//GU series), Natsu (Soulcalibur V); and SEGA legends Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza: Dead Souls) , Majima Goro (Yakuza: Dead Souls), Kage-Maru (Virtua Fighter series), Hotsuma (Shinobi), and more! Project X Zone 2 features pairs of characters from all three participating companies, as well as solo characters that can provide assist attacks during combat.
Project X Zone 2 opens a portal in a new gaming world as a tribute to all gamers worldwide! Are you ready to cross-over?