In Yakuza 6, Kazuma Kiryu will find out exactly how much people are willing to sacrifice for family – be those ties through blood or bond – when he investigates a series of shadowy events that involve the ones he holds closest to his heart. Fresh out of a three-year prison sentence, an older and weathered Kiryu comes to find out that his surrogate daughter, Haruka, has gone missing from the orphanage he looks after. The trail leads him to his old stomping grounds in Kamurocho, where he discovers that she has been struck by a car and now lies in a coma. To make matters worse, Kiryu learns that Haruka now has a son that he must look after. With baby in hand, Kiryu journeys to the seaside town of Onomichi, Hiroshima to unravel the truth about Haruka, her son, and a sinister secret that the Hiroshima yakuza are harboring.
From the unparalleled realism of the new setting of Onomichi, a beautiful, sleepy port town in Hiroshima Prefecture, to the latest evolution of Kamurocho, the biggest red-light district in Tokyo, Yakuza 6 is the ultimate iteration the game’s blend of gritty crime story, hyper-explosive combat, and all the vices and distractions those locales have to offer.
- Enter the “Dragon Engine” – Explore the world of Yakuza like never before with detailed visuals, lifelike animations, a new physics engine, interactive storefronts, seamless transitions, and more
- Revamped minigames like karaoke, batting cages, darts, hostesses, and the SEGA arcade have been streamlined for maximum pleasure.
- New additions like the RIZAP Gym, Cat Cafe, and Clan Creator are the perfect distractions after a long night of bashing heads
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to play tourist in beautiful Onomichi – home to plenty of local activities like bar mingling, spearfishing, and more>
- The Essence of Art Edition commemorates the legendary Dragon of Dojima by featuring a sleek, 24-page hardcover art book, which doubles as a disc holder, featuring art contributed by fans.