The game is set in Marine Medal Mania, an aquarium-themed amusement park
With a giant shark marking the aquarium at its centre, Marine Medal Mania is an amusement park featuring five fun attractions. You can enjoy playing in these five attractions by catching fish and playing games to earn Medals.
These Medals can then be used to spin the Fish Gacha, which unlocks new species and will help you in your quest to complete the aquarium.
Marine Medal Mania’s Five Fun Attractions:
– Ace Angler +, the Fishing Medal Game – This attraction allows you to play the famous arcade version of Ace Angler in the comfort of your own home.
– Story Mode: Legend of the Poisoned Seas – Use your fishing skills to rescue the oceans from the poison and garbage that threaten to ruin them forever. Travel across the globe in a grand adventure to save the oceans for future generations!
– The Online Ultimate Angler Competition – Engage in fishing battles with rivals from around the world! Play online matches with up to four people, collect stars for each victory you earn, and aim to become the Ultimate Angler. Use Password Match to play against friends and family even when you are apart.
– Fishing Mini-Games: Ace Angler Party – Ace Angler Party features 12 marine-themed party games such as Gator Panic, Goldfish Scooping, and Harpoon Hunt. It also includes other fishing competitions in which you can compete to catch the heaviest or most expensive fish.
– Medal Pusher Game: Shark Fever – This attraction is a medal pusher game, where players’ ultimate goal is to scoop a huge haul by catching a great white shark! Knockdown 5 balls to trigger a Shark Battle and land the shark to scoop a huge haul of Medals.