- One Lithium battery CR2032 provides the power to operate the lights.
- IF you notice your watch’s light is getting dimmer, this is an indication that your battery needs to be replaced.
- Do not wait until your watch stops functioning.
- To avoid the possibility of damaging your product, we recommend that you send it watch specialist to have the battery replaced and the case back properly sealed.
- Don’t press buttons under water nor with excessive moisture on the product surface.
- Avoid long-term exposure to extreme temperature, direct sunlight. This can cause material coloring to fade or discoloration.
- Please avoid rough use or dropping this product. Do not use strong detergent, sprays or chemicals as this will dis-color the case or strap.
- To clean your watch use only soft cloth, moistened lightly.
There are no reviews yet.